Americans today love to be entertained, and locations like boardwalks are perfect spots to open a Hot Dog on a Stick. After all, we got our start on a sunny boardwalk in California! But boardwalks aren’t the only places Americans go for entertainment. Movie theaters, concert venues, arcades, theme parks, water parks, family entertainment centers, and amusement parks all have the potential to be great homes for your Hot Dog on a Stick location.
Our location requirements are flexible, and we can fit a Hot Dog on a Stick into even small spaces. Food trucks, kiosks, and in-line locations are all options to consider. When you license with Hot Dog on a Stick in an entertainment location, we’ll combine our business experience to give entertainment seekers the fast and fun food they’re looking for.
Fast Facts about the Entertainment Industry
- The average American Household spends almost $2,500 on general entertainment every year.
- Of that spending, nearly $600 was on fees and admissions alone.
- The amusement park industry earns $18 billion in revenue every year.
- Amusement parks grew by 5.4 percent from 2012-2017.
- 63 percent of sports fans said that hot dogs are their favorite concessions at a game.
- The average hot dog vendor sells 150 during a single baseball game. That’s a whopping 12,000-plus every season!
- The biggest movie chain in the U.S. earned over $215 million in concessions alone during just the fourth quarter of 2015.
- Hot Dog on a Stick franchisees can capitalize on some of this revenue by locating a hot dog franchise in an entertainment or recreation venue.
Hot Dog on a Stick and Entertainment
As you can see, adding Hot Dog on a Stick to your portfolio of brands is a great way to break into the lucrative entertainment industry. Our brand is unique, and will stand out among your investments because of its entertainment value. Our business was founded on the principles of fast and fun eating, with a menu designed to be eaten on a boardwalk while enjoying carnival games and sunshine. While many consumers know us from our many locations in shopping malls, we’ve retained our commitment to a fun dining experience through our festive uniform, and menu options like funnel cake fries that are reminiscent of summer beach fun. Hot Dog on a Stick and the entertainment industry go together like peanut butter and jelly.
Licensing with Hot Dog on a Stick
When you license with Hot Dog on a Stick, you can look forward to taking advantage of our comprehensive training and support programs. We will give you nearly everything you need to know when it comes to the day-to-day operations of running a Hot Dog on a Stick, and they will be supported in every way when it comes to managing the everyday challenges of running a small business. Our marketing experts have years of experience with our brand, and together with your team we can create campaigns that are designed to maximize your location’s potential.
Do you already have a location in mind for your entertainment-driven Hot Dog on a Stick Location? Here are a number of seasonal and year-round inspirations for you to consider.
- Water Parks
- Sporting Arenas
- Theme Parks
- Traveling Fairs
- Family Entertainment Centers
- Concert Venues
- Movie Theaters
- Bowling Alleys
When it comes to entertainment industry opportunities, the possibilities are endless. Reach out to us today to learn more about licensing with Hot Dog on a Stick.