Put away your franchising fears; I did.
I have always dreamed of being my own boss, owning a unique, fun business with opportunities to expand to multiple locations. Over the years, I have managed to create a strong work ethic and never backed away from hard work.
In fact, I have always enjoyed the challenge of learning new skills to bring both professional and personal growth. Even with my strong business knowledge, the fear of owning a business always got in the way of my dream.
I would take the time to research various restaurant franchise opportunities, never seeming to find the right one. Again, fear would take over and I would set my dream aside.
Finally, I came to the conclusion fear was preventing me from the biggest business opportunity of my life; an opportunity to prove to myself and others, I could conquer my fears and live my dream.
Advantages of Franchise Ownership
Setting my fears aside began with listing the advantages of owning an exclusive, reputable brand for a franchise business.
Restaurant franchise opportunities typically have a higher rate for success than other types of startup businesses. The more I took the time to research the advantages, the more I realized I was going in the right direction.
The franchise business advantages eased my fears, including:
- The chance to maximize my strong work ethic by being my own boss of an individual establishment with the support of a corporate network
- The chance to be part of a well-established brand with a long standing reputation for quality
- Help finding the perfect site to maximize my business potentials
- Extensive training to capitalize on growth with a working business franchise model
- Future training opportunities to help build leadership skills, build strong teams and manage customer relations
- Assistance with finding the right financial packages which may not be available with other business opportunities
- Expansion capital may be easier to obtain to expand to multiple location outlets
- Access to a peer network for continuous support with any trouble areas that may arise throughout the franchise ownership
Finding the Right Brand
As I sorted through the different restaurant franchise opportunities, I decided I wanted an established iconic American brand to be part of my entrepreneurial dream.
The carnival atmosphere of Hot Dog on a Stick was instantly attractive. But it wasn’t just the festive branding that caught my attention. Here’s how I decided Hot Dog on a Stick was the right restaurant franchise opportunity for me:
- A long established and reputable brand dating back to 1946.
- Fresh ingredients and a limited menu aiding in quick customer service with limited prep time.
- A history of customer satisfaction with high-quality products.
- Smaller store size of less than 750 square feet to allow the business franchise to fit in a limited space. By using less space, the franchise may be established in a variety of locations where larger businesses could not operate.
- A chance to become a multiple franchise owner.
The idea of selling hot dogs on a stick, shakes, and original lemonade brought back memories of the various fairs I attended as a child. I wanted to give others the chance to experience American inspired foods while establishing my own business dreams.
Fear holds us back from the best opportunities. With research and training, I put away my franchising fears. The Hot Dog on a Stick restaurant franchise opportunities is easier than you think. Take a chance on a dream and contact us today!